Will you join us?

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lunch at Ramen Cool

Ramen Cool with the Folks!! I still like this restaurant because it's cheap and it's a little close to authentic japanese food.

I bought my parents to this restaurant since they are unaware of the wonder of "Kapitolyo" restaurants. (it's street with a stretch of various restaurants). They got curios from all my stories that i told them during my food adventures. They are pretty happy with the serving. =)


Pork Shoyu Ramen. It's a bowl that will pass for 2 if you have someone to share with but not ideally for sharing (It's good for 2 if you have other dishes to order). The taste is nice and savory, the noodles is cooked well, pork is not so soft and not so hard, I love the egg and the savory pork ramen noodles. =)


Kani Salad. It's very fresh and mild in taste. The crabsticks and the strips of zucchini are so refreshing and very appetizing. I just don't like the too much mayonnaise it sort of taste "mayonnaise" rather than kani salad.






Curry Tonkatsu. I so so so love japanese curry! I always order one to various japanese restaurant since I want to taste the variety of cooking and the specialty of that restaurant. This particular curry dish is somewhat failed the curry exam of my tongue. It would have been perfect except it was tooooo salty. The meat was nice and thick, the carrots and potatoes are firm and not so soft, the sauce is thick but the salt level is sooo high. sad.


Ramen Cool Mango Iced Tea. Love this drink! sweet and so refreshing.


Nabeyaki Ramen. It's better than their sukiyaki. I love the noodles, the tempura, the shrimp, the port, the vegetables (well except for the gigantic onion rings that will pass as earrings) I love the blend of the different ingredients, the fresh egg that was cooked due to the heat of the pan, I love the overall presentation and the quality of this hot dish. The taste is very very ramen. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment