Will you join us?

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dinner at Dong Won Garden


It's my friend's birthday and officer promotion treat! My friend, Mic has turned 25 and have been promoted as trading officer in our Treasury group in metrobank. He's very generous in treating us to various restaurants! 

I posted before on my blog on how i was so delighted with korean food, and I was so excited to try another authentic restaurant. Dong Won is at the corner of makati ave. and jupiter st. 

Dong Won Garden is better that Kaya (express) well, I haven't eaten yet at Kaya Restaurant in jupiter which offers authentic korean cuisine but eating at dong won, I was able to grasp an authentic Korean food.


Sorry if I wasn't able to get the names of the food, I was so busy taking picture the foods and it was hard to pronounce the names of the food. :)







Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer



Korean Beef Stew


Korean Beef Stew: The soup was sooooooo delicious although it was a little salty which is a no no for my kidneys but, it's worth eating! the meat was so soft and very tasty.  


This dish is a pancake like food, if you eat at dong won, you have to try this


Bibimbap! I posted on my previous entry about how i love bibimbap, and Dong Won's version is very very yummy! different from Kaya's but it's a delight. :)





Dumplings: the dumplings was ok just average dumplings you get from good restaurants around the manila.



Pork Slices that is wrapped in lettuce and dip in a salty-oily sauce. i love the freshness of the lettuce and the low salt taste of the pork meat.


It was like eating in a buffet with all the appetizers and food orders!


there was a very very cute and chubby korean baby at the other side of our room.


Aw! letter from us!




Kimchi




It was certainly a pleasure eating at Dong Won Garden. sorry if i wasn't able to get all the names of the food but eating numerous appetizers can make you full already. Try Dong Won! :)


Dong Won Korean GardenJupiter St.

53 Polaris St. cor Jupiter St.Bel-Air, Makati            (02) 898-3558      




No comments:

Post a Comment