Will you join us?

Friday, August 23, 2013

Clark International Airport / Hong Kong International Airport Planespotting (Hong Kong Day 1)

I was not particularly excited about this trip (except for Macau - Day 2) since I visited HK many times but I never get bored travelling especially food escapades at  local restaurants.

 I got the free ticket (via clark) from my trip to beijing last spring. The ticket excluded the surcharge, PH travel tax, and terminal fee which I didn't mind since it's free naman and the taxes are cheap.




Ongoing expansion of Clark (Qatar and Emirates will commence daily service to the middle east starting October)



2 foreigners lying on the grass.




Spirit of Manila (defunct airline company)


Food stalls


w/ the gang


Happy Face 


Royal Caribbean


Upper Terminal (spacious and nice compared to NAIA T1)


Happy tummy! (Hen Lin's special Bola-Bola siopao - Mantao Bread with pork filling, salted egg)





Royal Caribbean's Jamaican Pattie. All Beef flavor - I bought one from the fresh batch and it's amazing! it's hot, savory and a little spicy. I think theirs is better than D' Original Jamaican Pattie because it's bigger and chunkier. 



I downloaded the latest version of Kingdom Rush: Frontiers which is on sale ($.99) to kill time (approx. 30 mins before boarding)


Dragonair (Type 2 - all economy) 


New and very comfy seats


spacious legroom



expansion



Air Asia from Kuala Lumpur



Since it's only and hour and a half trip, the complimentary meal was a green tea bread slice and I ask for a coke light.






approaching HKIA


PAL, Korean Air, Jin Air, Jeju Air


JAL


Cathay, ANA, Hong Kong Airlines, Thai Airways


Shenzen Airlines


Air Mauritius, CX


Dragonair


British Airways 


CX land



Jin Air


Mongolian Airlines



United B747


Dragonair A320


No comments:

Post a Comment