Will you join us?

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lunch at Shanghai Bistro

I hate my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. 5 megapixels but apparently, it's not. sorry for the unclear shots.

My friend Tynn (whom i like to call mother goose) and I like to eat to different restaurants, and I think this is the start of many Resto adventures. 

I'm in a No Salt, High Fiber Diet due to my kidney stones. I didn't know that Chinese food is not good for me. So mother goose, it's your fault for letting me food that's rich in salt and msg.

Anyways, I never thought of eating here at shanghai bistro since I thought it's too expensive due to it's ambiance and decorations. 

Apparently, I was wrong. Food Prices are cheap and food taste quality is good but not authentic.




I hate their table and chopsticks. Table was those moist wood which annoys you while eating. Chopsticks was long and slippery.


Interior


Beef Wanton Noodle Soup. Taste per se is tie with Le Ching Tea House (I'll post later). But content wise (noodle, wanton) Le Ching is far better. I'll give the beef point to Shanghai Bistro since, beef was much tender and better than Le Ching. Also, the soup get's easily cold. sad.



Hakao. Hakao was small, it was just plain and average. Of you want good tasting hakao try one at Hap Chan (from my previous blog)


Inside of the Hakao (I'm sorry for the poor quality, my tab is having it's mood swings). 


For Details, Please click below:

Menu, Address, and Contanct No.


No comments:

Post a Comment