Will you join us?

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nokia Lumia 610 and all things in between

Yes, I got robbed. I paid P26,000 / $620 for my BB Torch 9800 which i pay in installment for 12 months. Luckily, i just finished paying the last payment of the bb. I was really scared at the time the robber point a knife at me and took my other bag. Luckily, I have another small bag which is in front of me (the robber was behind me) and the robber didn't notice my small bag (my wallet, samsung galaxy tablet, wallet, itouch was inside the small bag) I was so thankful nothing happened. I remembered what my dad told me: "just give your things to the robber so you wont get hurt" and so i did. 

That week was the most heartbreaking and nerve wracking in my life. 

1) I was rushed to the ER just a day before the robbery took place.
2) I spent a lot of money for my medication (medicines were not covered by the health card)
3) I was admitted to the hospital for my kidney stones.

After all the brouhaha, i was able to understand life and i came to realization how God can take away everything, and how he can protect you. I'm so lucky that after all what happened to me, I'm still alive and living well.

Last sunday, I bought a Nokia Lumia 610 the 710 was exclusive for a network provider (you have to avail a plan to get 710) then there's 800 / 900 which is quite expensive. Forget the 800 and 900. 


I was so happy! it only costs me P11,800 / $280. Lumia is OH SO GREAT. if you like something new, very social media friendly, user friendly, cool, and Hi-Tech then Lumia is you choice.


My Babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment