Will you join us?

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dinner @ Johnny Rockets

It's my first time to eat at a diner and it's a lot of fun! 

The first time johnny rocket's caught my attention when the waitress and waiters danced the songs during the 60s/70s i think. 

Anyways, johnny rocket's isn't cheap actually, it's quite expensive but size is big and taste quality is good. It's an all american diner which serves mouth watering burgers.



Menu


 Bacon Cheddar Single w/ Fries: It was mouthwatering and delicious! the whole burger can be for sharing. the beef patty was excellent, it was so tasty and juicy! the bacon and the cheese was a divine combination. I just don't like the thick slice of the tomato and the onion. the fries was crispy and hot.



Bacon Cheddar Single w/ Onion Rings




Unlimited Fries



 Mac and Cheese: It was creamy and very cheesy. The macaroni was firm and good to eat. 




Dancing Crew



Iv'ed been cheating my diet since I was on low salt and high fiber diet as prescribed my doctor. I have to watch my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment