Will you join us?

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hospital Food @ The Medical City

The Medical City in Pasig City is certainly not cheap. CT Scan costs around P18,000. I was rushed to the Emergency Room last June 25, 2012 for side pains, after a week of various tests and my BB Torch was stolen, I declared that week the most horrifying experience ever.

Last June 28, 2012, I was admitted to the hospital due to Kidney stones. I was shocked and I couldn't believe the doctor. I was thinking and i recall all the things my parents told me about eating food w/o caution.

Today I start eating healthy. truly, whenever your hospitalized, you have no appetite. sad.

I was on a low salt, high fiber diet.

Hospital food is no fun at all. so so sad.



Sad Chicken Meal


Sad Chayotes w/ Carrots 


Very salty soup and watermelon

2 comments: