Will you join us?

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hong Kong Pretty Lights / Nathan and Canton Road

Transportation in Hong Kong and Singapore is really similar like the Bus and MRT/MTR, It's not had to go around the city and other tourist destination. I really wish the Philippines would have good means of transportation like this. I'm impressed with the Octopus Card in which you can use it on Bus, Star Ferry, and MTR. I love the lights here in Hong Kong, the Food, etc. but Shopping wise, Bangkok and Singapore for me is better. :)



Upper deck of the bus.


Nathan Road


Nathan Road






I'm so envy with the korean guy's bag, it's disney! :)


the famous Chunking Mansion






Yayoi Kusama's Louis Vuitton design


some great art pieces. so amazing!


near the harbor / star ferry terminal


a parked star cruise


Hong Kong Side








Star Ferry and Hong Kong side




Star Ferry





A local bank here in the Philippines that puts up a branch at Hong Kong


Victoria Peak



Victoria Peak. You can see the very nice view of Kowloon side and Hong Kong side. it gets very chilly and windy at VP. There's a lot of tourist in Hong Kong, not only koreans but europeans, americans, africans, asians, etc. it's so diverse!








Hong Kong Peninsula. I never got the chance to have my accommodation here even if i have discount for some reasons i really don't know maybe next time that I'll visit hong kong again. 



Canton Road is home of many luxurious brand and H&M!! :)






I have to admit  Hong Kong tourism is better than Singapore in terms of places to visit, night life, and food. To be honest, I really don't like Singaporean food it's so weird. I didn't get the chance to book for cathay pacific this time for another unknown reason, sometimes  I really don't understand myself when it comes to booking airlines and hotel haha oh well.

What I like about Hong Kong now is that the people are more accommodating and are nicer. I remember when i first visit Hong Kong in 1998, many people are rude and unaccommodating. But now they are a lot nicer, more fluent in english and very diverse. 

If you plan to go to Hong Kong, I'll give you tips on how to go around places and eat at good restaurants. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment