Will you join us?

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lunch at Cafe Breton / TWG Geisha Blossom Tea

I thought Cafe Breton is a british restauran (well because of "breton") I though breton rhymes with british! =) oh well, It's a french restauant that is very similar with La Creperie. But in this case I think La Creperie is better by food taste, and food quality. Cafe Breton's food is I think expensive for it's taste and serving. The food doesn't really had that impact on my taste bud and to my memory. I'm a little disappointed. Will I eat here again? hmm, maybe in the future but no for another few months.



I must say, their menu is really catchy and food is well presented so it looks very yummy. 


They have that French-Mediterranean type of ambiance


Baileys on the racks! =)


Breton Mozzarella Burger and Side Salad. The burger was just fine, not really savory and very tasty but in a way it's okay. I love the mushrooms on top and the thickness of the burger patty.




Excalibur 






It's ingredients are: Ham, Emmental Cheese, Asparagus, Onions, and Mushrooms. It has nice ingredients and the crepe was fine but it's bland. I needed to put some salt and pepper for it to become better. 



Peche Mignon (Peaches, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate syrup, Grand Mariner, and Whip Cream). This is nothing like La Creperie. It lacks that star quality to become a top crepe. What I like about this crepe is the Grand Mariner. 


Cafe Breton in my opinion is expensive for it's price with the given food quality and serving. Perhaps if you want real sumptuous and savory french food, opt to La Creperie for better crepes and food plus, they offer TWG tea by tea cup, so it's a big advantage.  


I really don't know what cake is this that i bought from TWG shop in Greenbelt 5, but this cake is just so darn heavenly!


Finally! They have a store here in Manila!! I wouldn't anymore ask my auntie to buy me at singapore! This particular tea, is just so relaxing and so magical as if I was entertained by the geishas. This costs around 1,595 but i tell you it's super worth the price!!



No comments:

Post a Comment