Will you join us?

Friday, November 16, 2012

Lunch at House of Minis / Baker's Fair's Dice Hopia (Monggo)

I only get to eat Baker's Fair's dice hopia monggo once a year! It's always Nov. 15 during the annual Development Bank of the Philippine's Bazaar. I'm telling you, this is just so soft, moist, and oh so good!!



for 20 pcs, it costs P100 for that soft, chewy, and tasteful hopia!! they have a lot of branches, so go buy one now!  :)

Lunch at House of Minis

I got a chance to eat at house of minis again alone since I'm at the greenhills area for a client meeting, and i opted to eat for steak rather than other, because i was craving for one. By the way, if you ordered a regular steak it comes with a soup, bread, side salad, and an ice cream. It's so worth it because it's so good and very classy. :)


very creamy soup! it has that velvet-y, creamy, mushroom-y quality that i find so invigorating and delectable.


Dinner roll w/ butter, I never got the chance to ask the waiter about the heavenly and creamy butter but oh well might as well buy queensland. :)


Porterhouse steak!!! I love it!! it's big!! you don't  need rice to partner with because it's heavy, but a mashed potato will do. I love the taste, the texture is soooooo nice! I mean top quality meat! although I admit they fell short on the softness of the meat! it's quite hard. this costs around P395 I think. But if you want a good steak and a complete course, then go to the House of Minis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment