Will you join us?

Monday, November 5, 2012

Hong Kong Day 2 - Disney Land

Disney Land is indeed the happiest place on earth! It's my first time here and it's super worth the heat! :)

We took the MTR from Tsim Tsa Tzui then to sunny bay to take the train to Disney Land Resort.















My ticket pass.






Minnie Mouse merchandise



Small World!




Africa



Asia


Japan



India


Thailand - Cambodia


Philippines! :)







Paalam in english is Goodbye!


Winnie the pooh


Golden Mickey



Absolutely adorable kids wearing disney costumes!


Magical and super fun parade! I'm still not over the wonder and the memory of my childhood :)











Disney Princess' (Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora)


























Lion King Show (Circle of life)



Amazing glow in the dark, and spooky holloween parade! so right timing!






The girl in the nightmare before christmas, I forget her name.




Maleficent!! coolest villain ever!















 I'm so glad that we've stayed until 7:30 pm for the night parade. Everything is just magical and fun in Disney Land. It made me happy and forget about my problems and work. Although it's relatively small, but it's still fun and oh so magical.

If your planning to go to Hong Kong, please do visit Disney Land especially if you haven't been to one. Although prices of items and food are a bit pricey but it's worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment