Will you join us?

Monday, November 19, 2012

Dinner at Thaidara

Ever since my travel to Bangkok last summer, I've fallen in love with the culture, and especially the cuisine. I so love the combination of sweet and spicy of Thai food. I love everything about their food, culture, and most of all shopping! To appreciate thai food, you have to appreciate their culture, culture and food come hand in hand it's the output of their everyday life, the formation of their ancestors hardships. 

I love the richness of their culture, and their food. I happen to be at Kapitolyo for another round of food tasting, it's so happen that Thaidara is open and i was quite hungry so I pushed my luck and true enough what people said, Thaidara has the best pad thai and tom yum around.




Some article regarding the restaurant



Thai Iced Tea!! this is just pure heaven! I was craving for another glass but I'm saving space for the food that I ordered.


The waiter that i thought was a real thai.




Pomelo Salad! TO DIE FOR!!! Love the sweetness of the pomelo, the soft squid, the tomato, the  fresh shrimp, the leaves, and the salad sauce! it was a sweet, little salty, and tangy salad! winner!




Pad Thai. I realized that everything in this dish is what the doctor have prohibited me to eat. It is super high in uric acid (which causes kidney stones) But I didn't care. I was in cloud nine while eating this dish. It contains some fried tofu, nuts, shrimp, tiny fishes (i was so amazed on how small it is), some pork, and some garnishes. 


Bangkok Spring Rolls. It's very similar to the Philippine's spring roll (lumpia) but much sweeter. It's very tasty.



Tom Yum!! Best Tom Yum ever!! I could eat this every other day!! It's very very tasty. You can tell the chef's masterpiece in this dish. It's a little sweet, sour, tangy, and quite spicy. I love the tamarind taste of this savory dish. This is had to eat without rice.


The TV shows various thai music videos


The waiter turned model. =)



In my opinion, Thaidara is so underrated! This particular restaurant is better than Soms! it's serving is good for 2 people already. The quality and the taste is better than Soms, Although I'm still on the hunt to find real good thai restaurants well beside's Mandarin Oriental Hotel, and Dusit Thani Hotel. Hopefully, I could find more! Hope this helps! =)


Before you go to Thaidara, check first their open schedule I think they are only open during lunch and dinner time. =)


Facebook Account
23 East Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig
624-9727

No comments:

Post a Comment