Will you join us?

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cathay Pacific's Premium Economy

I haven't post entries in my blog since I was away for China and been busy since i arrived. One thing that really admires me from Cathay Pacific is it's QUALITY. I have never had any bad experience with this excellent carrier from ground staff to flight attendants, everything is spotless. My family was booked for economy from MNL-HK (HK-PEK-HK via dragonair) and HK-MNL which by the way all flights (even all other airlines) going to Hong Kong are always full. CX is known to upgrade economy passengers to business class if economy is full (due to overbooking) this is not my first time to experience this upgrade with CX and that's why I've been loyal to them.


I was looking for my seat no back in economy and could not find it, then the very nice flight attendant directed me to my seat. It was confusing because when i sat down, the seat was wide, the legroom was spacious and the vibe is beyond economy. 




It was a total different experience! it was not crowded, not noisy, spacious, and soooooo luxurious


Ceiling.


Cocktail Tray ^_^






Large TV! 


Spacious Legroom (my height is 5'7)


Peace, Quiet, and Relaxation


Excellent entertainment! (They already installed J.T.'s album before I able to listen it to Youtube)


Would you care for some coffee? - FA
Yes please! - Me (My smile is stretched to my neck) 


I'm still thinking of the experience. The recline was heavenly, the headset was good, and the foot rest was nice.


It was like Philippine Airlines A320 / (Old A330) business class. I think back and thanked the ground attendant in Beijing. It was like narnia.


CX's FAs are soo nice and friendly, they smile all the time and most of them are good looking. During both of the MNL-HK-MNL flight, there was many Filipino flight attendant and it makes me proud. The flight is about 80% full, the remaining 20% is from the Business Class. 

Fly CX if you want your experience to be worth it. Don't mind the cost, think about the experience.


For more details please go to their website: http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_PH/whatonboard/premiumeconomyclass

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,
    thanks for the photo sharing, i would like to learn more about the premium econ class, would you mind chat with me through email : san.tao.online@gmail.com
    thanks
    San

    ReplyDelete