Will you join us?

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dinner at H.K. Choi

H.K. Choi is my fave chinese restaurant as of what I'm feeling up to now (hahaha). I realized that I have posted H.K. Choi's food twice already but i really like their food. =D 

This time, my sister paid for our dinner (it's so nice and the feeling just got better whenever people treat you) and yes I was jumping over by gladness! 

Do H.K. Choi still have that vibe that pulls me to their food? Let's find out.



Roast Peking Duck (P220 1/4). The duck was a let down =( It was sad! sad like Fantine lost her teeth to pay for her debt. It was too rubbery and TOO SALTY!! I was so disappointed and sad. 


Mapo Tofu (P220) Still the same good very tasty mapo tofu. I like the fact that the tofu is not easily get squished plus I like the taste of a hint of pork. :)



Beef Hofan. My sister is looking for a noodle dish that is not typically what you see on T.V. or movies we asked the waiter for their best seller and he suggests "Beef Hofan" and gladly, it was yummy and very different! Thumbs Up!





Fried Squid with Salt and Pepper (P260) It's like a regular calamri dish but with more presentation and better quality of squid. It's best with vinegar to balance out the salty taste.



Siao Long Pao (P90) Dimsum with soup inside! It was my first time and it's amazing! It was savory and very very yummy! I'm craving for this one!!


Our Bill was P1,500++ since there was a 20% discount on the chicken, we save a couple of bucks thanks for that.


H.K. Choi is located at
2/F Atrium, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City.
Menu
382-7757

No comments:

Post a Comment