Will you join us?

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mister Donut

Donuts are enemy of a person who's on a diet. Donuts are sweet and fattening but they are sooooo yummy and so good with Coffee or Tea. Donuts are also good to eat during afternoon or High Tea time. I've posted before that I don't like international donut companies such as J.Co Donuts or Krispy Kreme since they taste too sweet that my teeth and gums could handle. 

Mister Donut and Dunkin Donuts are two nice donut companies that are so classic and not too sweet.



Selection


Selection



Selection




Selection


My Fave. Honey Glazed Donut (P20 / $ .49) It's a classic donut that is not too sweet and very soft :)


Cheesy Meaty Spaghetti (P49 / $1.2) I didn't expect that Mister Donut's spaghetti would be very memorable, delicious, and sooooo cheesy! after i finish this dish I was craving for some more and by the way It's very cheap!



So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment