Will you join us?

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lunch at Gerry's Grill

It's been a long time since I was able to eat at Gerry's Grill and as far as I remember, It was good and memorable. 

when I was younger (that was the 90s) not yet a teenager, restaurant-bars that serves Filipino dishes are so popular that many people dine and drink casually at night. Usually, resto-bars are favorite hang out places of many people from young professionals (yuppies) to middle aged people. 

there was a time that the whole stretch of Libis, Quezon City (goolge map it) is alive and full of lights due to the open restaurants at night it was very nice and "new" in the city. 

I was skeptical to eat at Gerry' Grill since I'm afraid that the taste quality would be different-bad. But sometimes you have to taste and see to prove it's worth.



Sizzling Fish (Bangus / Milk Fish P255) I like this fish, it was yummy and soft. I rarely eat fish outside my house since I'm afraid of it's quality and malansa quality. For a long time, I was able to eat fish and it was sizzling the bonus is, the fish is boneless. It was easy to eat :)


Sizzling Garlic Mushroom Chicken. Garlic + Mushroom + Gravy = Heaven. It was sooooooo good! The chicken is cooked right, it was soft, it was savory, and it was so good!





Sinigang na Baboy (P235) My Folks didn't like the soup because it was too sour, But I liked it because I really like my Sinigang very sour (Sinigang in traditional cooking should be sour). The pork was ok.


Sizzling Sisig (P189) Not really memorable just ok. I prefer the Pork Sisig of Something's Fishy since it's better and a little dry. I don't like savory and oily Sisig (Sisig is very high in cholesterol)


Crispy Pata (P575) Epitome of Cholesterol. Crispy Pata (Pork Knuckles) is among of the most favorite food in Filipino dining. I must say it was a little nice but I tasted better crispy pata (Kanin Club's Crispy Pata is way better since it's already ready to eat! no more slicing! and Kanin Club's has some free chips)


All in all, the bill for our group meal package is P1,100 / $27 not bad! it was worth it! By the way, the package meal comes with a free iced tea tower. The group meal is good for 5 persons. The Crispy Pata is not included in the group package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment