Will you join us?

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lunch at Cyma

My friends and I opted to eat at cyma since greek food is rare in manila and the only greek restaurant i know is Cyma. I've eaten here many times before and Cyma didn't fail to make my tummy happy. Although cyma is a little bit pricey, it's all worth it. 

Photos are taken by my photographer friend Kit Stephen Agad.


Leonida's Pasta (P590 - to share). The Pasta is cooked Al Dente, the pasta is flavorful and very tasty. The vegetables are nice cooked just right.


Cold Pikilia (P530) Greek appetizer, the dips are nice especially the bread. The bread is so soft and yummy, the white dip is really nice and creamy. the tomato dip is also nice, very fresh. the top dip is also nice the taste is something new and i can't put my finger on the taste. All dip is different and exciting.


Saganaki (Cyma Original P220) Opa! shouts the waiter. This flaming cheese appetizer is their best selling signature dish. The cheese is so creamy, thick, and very very tasty. A must try.






Salmon Filler (P360 / pc) Nice salmon fillet dish. I love that it's cooked right and the color is really good. 


Chicken and Seafood Yiouvetsi (P400) Fun and very yummy to eat. This Paella like dish (served greek way) is also a must try. It's very savory and I love the mixture of seafood and chicken on this rice dish.


Cyma Ceasar (P380 - to share) The vegetables are fresh and in good quality. I love the tomatoes and the chicken dressing which made me full =)


Lamb Chops (P690 - loin rack) Cyma's lamb chops are very well known for it's quality and taste. This dish consists of 3 pieces and a choice of rice or tomato. I chose tomato since we ordered the Yiouvetsi. The lamb is so tender, flavorful, and savory plus it's soft and not hard to eat. No wonder Cyma have the best lamb meal around.

No comments:

Post a Comment