Will you join us?

Friday, May 17, 2013

Lunch at Borough

I went to the hospital to have my ears check and I took my breakfast around 6 am and my appointment with the doctor finished around 11:30 am and we are hungry. I was craving for Borough's Mom's Milk and Cookies, and my friend is craving for beefy cheesy burger. I knew that borough is the right place to eat.


Nice atmosphere


Boruogh restaurant bakes their own bread, and cookies so everything is fresh baked =)


Bar


 very nice place to eat with friends


Falafel (P140) I didn't know that falafel is soo yummy! The bread was so soft, the ingredients are fresh, the meat is sooo tender and sooo tasty. I'm so surprised that it's cheap! 






Rothko Salad (P200) I soo love the salad! the vegetables are fresh and crisp, the tomatoes are fresh. The dressing can be a little bit salty but me and my friend found out that the bread and tomatoes balance out the strong flavor of the dressing. I love the bread! it's soft and thick. 


BBT. After finishing the falafel and salad I was full and I forgot about my main meal. The sandwich was big and chunky, the chicken is cut in the right amount which is nice so you won't get tired eating it. there's fresh vegetable leaves and cheese. 


All beef cheesburger (P400)


Monster Meal. So meaty, tender, cheesy and it melts in your mouth. My friend didn't finish the entire burger since it was too big even if we are hungry. The fries was ecstatic! it was so flavorful and crispy.


Mimosa (P240) Mimosa on a hot afternoon? why not? =)


Mom's Milk and Cookies (P170)


O-M-G. Everything is fresh, and hot! I love especially love the chocolate cookies especially if you dip it with milk. the cookies were not too sweet, just right. We finish the entire milk and cookies and both of us are still thinking of it.


Borough = Happy Tummy.

G/F, The Podium Mall
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
570-8906
Near SM Megamall, and Besides ADB Ortigas

No comments:

Post a Comment