Will you join us?

Friday, May 31, 2013

Lunch at Dulcinea

I didn't go to work since I could not get up out the bed this morning. I was so exhausted and tired yesterday from work and I didn't have the energy to wake up early. I was feeling under the weather but I'm feeling better now since I was able to eat Dulcinea's delicious Paella Valenciana and their very awesome unforgettable Fruit Shake.

I woke up around 11 am hungry since I didn't able to have dinner last night, I was standing in line to order Jollibee's Amazing Aloha burger (2 burger pattie w/ pineapple and bacon) but my good friend text me to have lunch at 12 pm. 

Anyways, plan was to eat at Wham! burgers but I asked kit if he have eaten spanish paella before or at least tried eating at dulcinea before which to my surprise, he wasn't able to eat at dulcinea before. 

All photos are taken by good friend Mr. Kit Stephen Agad. 



Paella Valenciana (P495) Rice dish that is good for 2 persons. You have to wait fir 30 minutes for this amazing mouth watering dish before you could actually eat it. The clams are fresh, the shrimps are fresh, the eggs are nice, the flavor is soo good! I know it's not authentic like they have at Alba's but it's close. Their Paella is a must try. 


Dessert Sampler (P99) I didn't like the leche flan but the chocolate brownie is good, but the most delicious is the sansrival! it was sweet and crunchy.


Tropical Fruit Shake (P175) The best fruit shake I tasted since that Mango Smoothie from Manila Peninsula Hotel. It was soooo amazingly good and sweet (sweet because of the ripe fruits) Kit and I thinking to match this shake with Siao Long Pao and Asado Siopao of H.K. Choi.


Dulcinea have branches in Morato, QC / Greenbelt 1 Makati and somewhere else.

Dulcinea SM Megamall
4th F, SM Megamall
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
634-0612

No comments:

Post a Comment