Will you join us?

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Breakfast at Cafe 1771


I always wanted to eat breakfast outside the house or outside the office. I'm not a morning person but I certainly love breakfast food. I love fresh egg, ham and orange juice in the morning. Cafe 1771 is open 7am and gain numerous award for their excellence. 

I love the old-spanish style facade of their building and their very pleasant staff. 


Croque Madame (P370) 


It's a croque monsieur topped with sunny side up egg. The egg was fantastic and fresh,it was perfectly cooked (no bubbles on the side) The bread was soft and crispy which is weird but very very delicious (addicting actually) the cheese and ham were nice as well. A total breakfast meal!


Fruit Parfait. Sweet and yummy. The green apple balances the sweet taste of all the fruits which makes this parfait better than ice cream.





I wish I ordered their famous Eggs Benedict but I was full. 


Rose Noir (P250)  Sweet chocolate that a single order is not enough. The chocolate texture was out of this world. It's not too sweet but it's a chocolate cake that must not be forgotten to order. Yummy!!



Macarons



Muffins


Verdict: Will I go back? DEFINITELY!!! Their yummy food is unforgettable. I'm still thinking of the chocolate cake up to now. Their food is irresistible that I can't wait to go back and try other food. Cafe 1771 brightens your morning with yummy comfort food and fine staff to make you smile. 

Best restaurant for 2013 indeed.



El Pueblo Real de Manila, Dona Julia Vargas Ave
Ugong, Pasig
(02) 631-7340 

No comments:

Post a Comment