Will you join us?

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Night at The Peninsula Manila

Every stay is like heaven on earth. It's like when Maria went to the swiss alps and make the hills alive.

It was my Birthday and mom decided to celebrate it in makati so we stayed in Manila Pen.But she just slept the whole time we stayed. I was so ecstatic that I brought all my outdoor activity clothes.I  went to the gym and shocked the newly renovated gym and spa facilities. I swallowed my pride then went for it. I don't exercise but for Manila Pen, I will. hahaha. 


Now I understand my mom just slept the entire time. The bed isn't hard nor soft, perfectly relaxing. The sheets are gorgeous, silky soft and fragrant. The pillow was soft and relaxing, I wish I could take them home. It was morning and my mom is waking me up but I dare not to.


It was so spacious, a cow can sleep on the floor.


Hall and counter.



Narnia. It's a mausoleum for he queens and kings. Luxury marble tiles, radio and tv sound system. Everything is so beautiful I forgot my purpose why I went to the bathroom.


tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub


Separate shower and toilet. 



It's nice when you're using the toilet and listening to opera at the same time! You can jive with the tune when doing it. Imagine your pooping and the song your listening to is "flight of the bumble bee"? I laughed after.  



It took me an hour to figure out this water heater. It's so high-tech I didn't use it after. I used the water that comes from the faucet!!! hahaha 


They surprise me with this! This cheesecake is the best cheesecake ever! It was so creamy and heavy i managed to ate the half  in one seating. I didn't care what my mom is saying at that time although i heard XX+butbX_)@@BDD!!@!@$tvejo^%^jboo78t7t!!!!!!!!! Then i stopped eating. 



I cried when the cheesecake was gone.



Please visit Manila Peninsula if you are here in Manila. It's about experience. It's location is perfect, at the heart of Makati Central Business District, few steps to shopping malls and restaurants.


No comments:

Post a Comment