Will you join us?

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hong Kong - Macau Day 2

Continuation of my tour to Hong Kong - Macau.

I will let the pictures speak for itself  =)



Shangri-la Hotel East Tsim Sha Tsui



on the street


Double deck bus


Iconic Mosque at Nathan Road


Canton Road: Home of many luxury items for shopping




Our group was able to buy ticket around 11:15 am and realized that the departure time is around 11:30 am and all of us rushed to the immigration to be able to catch the ride. It was a nice experience :)








with my parents (blue) and my auntie and uncle at the back. I love how spacious and clean the ferry is. The 2 hour ride was relaxing although it was bumpy at the first few minutes.


After I finished this meal, I listened to my ipod then fell asleep. I woke up near disembarkation. The rain was so hard upon disembarking but as soon as we were able left the ferry terminal, the skies cleared out.



Macau Ferry Terminal






All the transportation going to the famous hotels are free! 



Grand Lisboa



Galaxy



Venetian






A huge jurrasic display of the t-rex is on display







Ceiling portrait


Elegant and amazing design



Fine paintings















I though I was in Italy because of the amazing display, architecture, and designs! It's so amazing.



Magic Show


Bus going to Galaxy








Girls that you can take picture with.





Fascinating details


Gold BMWs


I don't know this dish but it was like meatloaf. It was bland but okay. 






Pretty lights




peacock design at the bottome



All the display lights are so amazing! there are colors that I haven't seen before. 


After the chandelier opens up, the wall closes down and a big diamond shows up.


diamond display


So nice!


Hotel Lobby


Bus going to Dream City


Galaxy



Swag.



Dragon display



The Dragon show costs $50 (Hong Kong)















The show is about the wonders of nature especially the underwater. The show was amazing! I don't know if it is 5D or something but It was a show that must be watched! The show starts with small fishes then a dragon enters and change the setting. The show ended up the rise of dream city and shower of gold coins. 






Jackie Chan's Gold bars










European structures

















The very famous church ruins





Tasty meat snacks








Pretty lights


We headed for our last tour around the city which is Wynn.




The pool area is sooo beautiful.



The ceiling opens up and brings down a chandelier.


This opens up with a tree that is shiny and change its color.


I'm born at the year of the horse.







Bus going back to the ferry to Hong Kong



Beef Congee. It was an ordinary congee, nothing special about it


Tom Yum. Spicy and very yummy, the rice was immaculately white.



I wish we have these in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment