Will you join us?

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hong Kong Day 3 - Ngong Ping 360


Day 3 of my Hong Kong Vacation.

It's my first time to visit Ngong Ping 360 and I'm really excited about it. Although it was raining hard before we ride the long cable car but after some time rain stopped and they allow people to get in.


Me =)


MTR map of Hong Kong


Line to Tung Chung



Ticket for the cable car


We arrive around 9am because the exodus of people come in aroung afternoon.


view of the airport area


Airport runway. The cable car are for people who enjoy heights and view, unfortunately i don't. 




Safety Information


W/ the folks. 




We arrive at the site very fogy.





Restaurants



Village Directory







We enter a store that allows to take picture of all the statues inside and all are so nice!








Abacus





I'm really not sure about all the statues but for sure I know that they are all important and sacred to the citizens.


I wish this cream soda is available here in the Philippines. It's so yummy and very addicting.



I'm not sure what breed of dog is this but it's huge, fuzzy, and cute.


Cow. I know, it's weird.






Still fogy!


fuzzy, huge dogs.



cute






It's unfortunate that the fog covers the entire Buddha statue but it's better than rain.




What I know it's made up of solid bronze and the largest in the world.


statues offering something to Buddha




Street food.


Hot and sweet tofu. Like the local food here in the Philippines called "taho" but without the tapioca and melted brown sugar.



The village cleared up. Yey.



Going back. Nice View!


I'm afraid of heights.


Award winning airport.





Long queue! That comes in your way when you don't go early.





Yummy! One of the best instant noodle I've tasted + Coke Lemon!














Happy People.




No comments:

Post a Comment