Will you join us?

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Iloilo Quickie (Part 1)

During my previous blog, I vow not to fly with cebu pacific but alas! our paths have crossed again. Surprisingly it was not that bad. The kind cebu pacific ground personnel placed me on seat 1A, I was so glad that I will seat on the front with nice leg room w/o paying for it. How I wish that the flight was more than 50min. This was one of the most relaxing and super comfy flight I experienced so far (besides with Cathay Pacific and PAL).


Seat 1A


Soon to be gone (to be re-painted with PAL colors)


NAIA T3. Only Cebu Pacific and Airphil Express / Pal Express are the local LCCs that fly out of NAIA T3. How I wish PAL will transfer to T3. But T3 is waaaay better than old domestic airport and NAIA T2 (PAL's terminal) 


Flight Attendant's seat. I don't know about you guys but I find Cebu Pac's FAs pretty and very neat. Too bad i haven't taken a picture of them. 


Taxing 


Airphil Express. Re-painted as PAL livery.


Yes I know, using your gadget while waiting for take off is a no no! but NAIA is sooo congested and it's been 30 mins since our plane hasn't take off so better kill some time.


Inflight Magazine


Luftahansa Technik and some PAL planes


Cruisin'



Lunch!!

It's 2:30 pm and we are so hungry! normally we eat at some restaurants around the city  but my Uncle opt to bring us to this local restaurant. Apparently, this restaurant is somewhere remotely far from the city but the travel to get there is worthwhile.

Iloilo is known for delicious and fresh seafood so whenever your here in this province, put on your top priority is go on a food trip!



Talaba or local Oysters. I could eat a lot of this but i must warn you, never eat oysters at night and if your hungry or else it will upset your stomach!


Buttered Shrimp. I know if i eat lots of this, my neck will hurt and my head will spin due to high cholesterol. But a little taste wouldn't hurt a bit. Soooo yummy!


Grilled Milk Fish. I rarely eat fish outside because of the "Malansa" texture and taste of the fish serve on restaurants but this fish was exceptional. It was juicy, fresh, and oozing with flavor.


Grilled Pork Chops w/ Coke = Nirvana. This pork chops are so amazingly soft and so flavorful without overcooking the meat.

AFTERMATH






Iloilo Delicacy (Butterscotch) It's a sweet - brownie like delicacy but not chocolate. Best with coffee.


Lasagna. Home made lasagna that is soo cheesy and soo meaty. I over ate again. =(


Some refreshments to relinquish the heat.


Mango Salad.


I thought this was a real dog!


Chicken Terriyaki


Some Tofu dish that I'm not allowed to eat since it's high in Uric Acid =(


Ebi Tempura


Ube Brazo de Mercedes. It's my first time to eat this dessert and it's shockingly good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment