Will you join us?

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Iloilo Quickie Part 2

Day 2 lunch. Hours before my Uncle's 60th Bday. 

Cabugao Seafood Haus was also nice but not as good as the restaurant we have eaten last day 1. 



Sinigang na Isda (Fish Soup). Filipino soup dish is always sour (I think this can be traced back as early during the colonial era of the country). Sour soup makes your taste bud stimulated.


Talaba / Oysters again. ^_^






Buttered Crab Meat, Shrimp, and Fried Egg (at the bottom). After I ate a spoonful, I stopped eating this dish. I can feel the cholesterol circulating in my veins.


Fish Curry. It was different but very good, It was my first time to taste a fish curry and thank God it was nice.


Grilled Fish. I almost ate half of it.


Native Chicken. =)


Grilled Squid. It was big and very fresh!! it was soft but a little rubbery though.


Menu.



No comments:

Post a Comment