Will you join us?

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Make it happen! Cathay Pacific and it's awesome promo! Beijing!

I've only fly 2 airlines whenever I travel abroad, and that is either Philippine Airlines / Cathay Pacific. I've been impressed with PAL during my flight to Singapore, Bangkok, and Domestic flights. But to be honest, I'm much loyal to CX why? CX offers promotional fares that are relatively low that it can compete with promo fare that of PAL. 


My Dad booked our family going to Beijing on April 30-May 4 (Spring Time) for only $172 usd / P7,000 round trip all in airfare. Although we have to take a connecting flight to Hong Kong, still it's very cheap for a fare going to beijing. 


I'm so excited to see all those tourist destinations that i get only to see on television.



Forbidden City





Heaven Temple


Impressive Architecture


Great Wall of China


But there's more to the promo! I'm surprised to found out that we have a free round trip ticket going to Hong Kong on August via Dragonair. I mean come on, PAL does not offer this kind of promo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment