Will you join us?

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dinner at Min Sok Saeng Deung Sim

It's my older sister's 26th Birthday, and she decided to treat us all for dinner at a korean restaurant in makati. I was sooo excited! I love korean food, but I just had some last week during my visit to Dong Won Garden.

This Korean Restaurant is situated at Kalayaan Ave - Bel Air (the one situated near Som's, Rockwell) 

I find the mood and the aura of the restaurant very authentic and very Korean! just like what i watch in the television. 














Appetizer. Egg dish with vegetables


Spicy radish appetizer


Appetizer


Appetizer. Egg dish


Kimchi!!!


Nurungji (P180). I Haven't taste this dish since I was fixated with the meat grilling in front of me but my mom said it was delicious.


Appetizer


Appetizer


Crazy over Appetizers!!


Deungsim (P450)


I tell you this is one of the best meat i ever tasted in the history of eating in restaurants! It was soft, fresh, lean, and very very tender. It's more tasty if it will be wrapped with ice lettuce and some sesame oil sauce.


Short Ribs - middle (P490) Pork strips.



with the folks and cousins.


This was not indicated in the menu so I assumed that this is a free soup / appetizer. It was spicy but bursting with mouthwatering flavors of egg, kimchi, pork, and some vegetables. It was a nice spicy soup dish.



Deungsim


Bibimbap (P250) I always order Bibimbap everytime I eat in a Korean restaurant, and my expectations this time was a failure. The rice on the bottom of the pan was overcooked making it hard to eat. also, this bibimbap was not that delicious / tasty. I still prefer the bibimbap from Kaya.


Seafood Jeon (P250). A yummy pancake-ish dish. It contains seafood (mostly squid) and some vegetables. I really don't know the vegetables that the korean restaurants put. I'll found out soon.


Beef Soup. I think this is not Korean Beef Stew, It didn't look like one.


Bibimbap (mixed already)




I forgot to take a picture of their sooooooo awesome and thick Mango Shake. This is like the 2nd best Mango shake I've tasted so far in my life. It was thick, very very sweet, and yet smooth. Manila Peninsula's Mango Juice is still the best mango beverage so far. 


That awesome aura.

My Father was so skeptical in trying to eat at a Korean Restaurant since he doesn't like spicy food, and he's very conservative type of person that doesn't want to try something new or something else. Fortunately my Dad liked it. Boy, that was a relief!

Verdict: It's a nice restaurant with nice food although it has less dishes in the Menu rather than from Dong Won Garden or Kaya, but what I like about this restaurant is that they refill the ice lettuce, they cut the meat in the grill. But If you want more tasty and flavorful Korean Food better eat at Dong Won Garden or Kaya Korean Restaurant (located at Jupiter, Makati where their authentic restaurant resided)


Address and Contanct Details

No comments:

Post a Comment