Will you join us?

Sunday, September 2, 2012

TWG Tea

I've posted here before my comment about how good TWG Tea is during my dinner at La Creperie, I'm so happy that there is a company that distributes TWG and that is Manila Global Brands, Although they sell limited flavors, but still you have a lot of items to choose from. I specially recommend Silver Moon Tea, Creme Caramel, 1837 Black Tea, and Moroccan Mint Tea. But if you happen to be in Singapore I suggest you buy Geisha Blossom Tea, Sakura! Sakura!, and Royal Darejeeling. 

For Orders Find Manila Global Brands on Facebook or go to the nearest La Creperie Restaurant or Mandarin Oriental Hotel.


My friend went to singapore, so i did not hesitate to ask for a favor to buy me a Royal Darjeeling Tea! yey!









No comments:

Post a Comment