Will you join us?

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Breakfast @ Starbucks / Lunch at Sakura

I eat at my desk every morning around 7am since I go to office early so I wouldn't be late and be stuck at traffic. 

I ordered my usual turkey sandwich, hot brewed coffee, and I bought a mediterranean tuna salad to try something new. 


usual sandwich which i love.



The salad was so nice! I love the freshness of the leaves, the crunchy bread, and the tuna. It was a good salad especially if your on a diet. try this one. :)

Sakura.


Miso Soup with leaves (I don't know what leaf it is but it's yummy)


I ordered a Scallop bento meal which costs around P280 or $7 which is a little bit pricey compared to Jipan but Sakura's bento is a whole lot mote. The bento comes with the Scallops smothered in a little sweet and very savory sauce, red and white sashimi, salad, and watermelon (didn't touch the watermelon because it tasted so awful!) I love the dish, the flavors, etc. the only complain here is the Scallops. It is frickin' hard! like rubber! so sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment