Will you join us?

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dinner at Comida China de Manila

Before Comida China de Manila, there was San Jacinto. San Jacinto was the former name of this restaurant, as I recalled this restaurant is quite old, my little cousin who is now 13 years old took his baptism reception here. I'm so impressed with the name change and the renovation of the restaurant's interior. I love the spanish  name of the restaurant Comida China de Manila stands for Chinese food (of / from) Manila or something like that. I forgot how to speak in spanish due to lack of practice. anyways, if you are in Valle Verde / Tiendesitas area, and craving for chinese food try here.



Pancit. I was not impressed with this dish because it was a bit boring and bland in taste. the vegetables were not tasteful. The pork and seafood was not savory enough to enjoy the whole meal. It was quite disappointing.


Fried Rice. The rice was excellent, tasty, and flavorful.






Camaron Rebusado topped with Ham (deep fried large shrimps). The shrimp was fresh and the taste was nice, but I wish they has put lesser breading since it was quite hard to eat.


Pork and Vegetables. I like this dish. the vegetables was soooo fresh especially the mushrooms. The Pork was tender and savory.


Chicken. boring and not that flavorful. Quite dry. sad.




Lumpiang Shanghai. You should try this! it's crispy, and so flavorful. I love the crispness of the dish. I love the meat inside the wrapper. Use the sweet sauce for best tasting. 


new interiors! The restaurant has the modern and yet spanish-chinese aura compared to Shanghai Bistro (which takes you back to 60s/70s china).



Almond Jelly that tastes like medicine. ugh.



They accept banquets. Although they are not authentic chinese food, still they are competitive in taste. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment