Will you join us?

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lunch at Shinjuku

after 3 weeks of my busy schedule, Finally! I have time to blog! I miss blogging!


I have this over craving for japanese food. since last week, I have eating to various japanese restaurants around ortigas and makati. 

If you want a good authentic japanese food then Shinjuku is your spot.


Speacialty:

Gyoza
Ramen




Their gyoza is heavenly. The wanton wrap was firm enough to hold the meat inside, it's an obvious high quality of wanton wrapper. The meat filling was refreshing and very tasty. the meat was very soft and cooked just right. Inside, it's very moist and still hot. very very good.

Gyoza (4 pcs costs around 165 pesos)


Beef Ramen ( Regular size only P275) This is a classic ramen. the noodles were rightly cooked. It was very tasty. Although, the ramen was not served very hot as usual japanese restaurant served their ramen, but it was heavenly. My favorite in this dish is the meat cubes, it was oh so soft, juicy and very very beef! 275 pesos is very much worth considering the taste and the size of the ramen bowl. 



Coffee Jelly (P100) it was better than any coffee jelly out there. The jelly was a little firm which I like. the ice cream was sweet and cold. But I hate the sprinkles on top of it, which gives crunch to the smooth dessert. also, the white part in the middle is i think cream, well I'm not so sure of what it is. 


I was a craving for more dessert, when i passed by Paris Delice. They offer variety of sandwiches, salads, and pasta. I'm not so sure if this is an authentic french restaurant. I would love to see french wine on their menu. Anyways, I bought a piece of cake which by the way i forgot the name. i was so stupid! 

The Cake! OH-MY-GOSH. moist, rich, sweet. heavenly. deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment