Will you join us?

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dinner at Pancake House - UST

After a very tiring day at work, i headed for my evening class at graduate school. My Professor was absent due to fever so, just emailed to him our assignment.

We went to Pancake House for dinner. nothing beats comfort food after a very tiring day + very fun and cool friends to dine with.

I'm disappointed that the sunshine orange pancake tower was not available. sad. I was looking forward with that pancake. anyways, I ordered something else and apparently it was so yummy!


Menu


:)


Coffee (it was ordinary and it was not served hot)


Banana walnut with caramel syrup is just immaculately perfect! it costs around P202 but it was oh so yummy! it was fluffy, tender, thick and very very tasty. the syrup was not that too sweet. it was heavenly.


Spicy Chicken was very yummy and very very tasty, the chicken was cooked well, it was tender and nice. the rice was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment