Will you join us?

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hospitalized

I was lucky that i wasn't confined. But Emergency Room is very scary!

i had tequila shots, orange juice and cake the night before and when i woke up in the morning, my side stomach was in pain (but tolerable) i just went to urinate and slept it over.

lunch time, there was just little pain. so did not took it seriously.

midnight. When i was eating a corn chip, my side stomach was in crazy painful. 

then we rushed to the er because the pain was not tolerable anymore. One thing I don't like with medical city, is that they make the patients wait before checking. i was in uber pain, i want to punch someone in the face at that time.

Anyways, such a coincidence that my friend from high school took my blood sample. it was so much fun seeing him in a medical outfit.

The hospital bracelet thingy.



The doctor said that it could be a kidney stone, infection, or even colon. hopefully it's not colon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment