Will you join us?

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lunch at Cafe France



Finally!! I  bought myself a rubber fold able keyboard that cost only $4 / P300. 

Anyways, my entry starts again with lunch at cafe france which my parents love. It's a restaurant and a cafe at the same time. All pastries looks and tastes insanely delicious with very affordable price. It's still the same delifrance as before.

I was ecstatic to see all the pastries! It's love at first sight.








Fish Fillet with tartar sauce ($3-$4 / P160-175) The fish is nice and crisp, it was definitely fresh and not flaky. The rice was extraordinary and moist. 


Marguerite Tray Couture (Premiere Clubhouse and Shrimp Pesto) P270. The pesto pasta was a delight and yummy, the noodles was al dente. The sandwich was sooo good I managed to ask my dad to give it to me the ingredients were tasty and chunky. I love the ham and the egg filling. 


Beef Stroganoff (185)  The beef was just okay nothing special.


Roast Chicken (P195) This is probably one of the tastiest chicken ever. Its so tender and juhicy. The yummy goodness is up to its bones and its sooo amazing! the sauce is so savory and very yumy


Cronut!! (P90 ) It's yummy and sweet but i wish the crew heat this heaven goodness in the oven


Website

No comments:

Post a Comment