Will you join us?

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lunch at Almon Marina Sandwich Bar and Deli

What I love about this resto is that it's affordable, so yummy, and best of all: amazing staff. 

It's so funny to see the reaction of some customers faces how I am so spoiled by the crew especially the waiters. My water glass never went empty, I always get my spot in the restaurant, They know what I will order and always reserve my favorite newspaper! Gosh I'm so spoiled!!



Pasta Ala Osso Buco (P195). Penne Pasta cooked al dente with tender and very savory beef with mushroom and very very yummy sauce. I don't know how they cook it or how they managed to prepare this dish but I tell you, this is a must order.


Neptune Submarine (P255) never forge to order neptune submarine if you happen to dine here. The all good sandwich will dignify that Almon Marina is top of it's product. It's a sandwich with lots of meat, egg, tomatoes, vegetables, etc. It's a one good sandwich with less guilt. =) 


Ever tasted a chocolate cake that is not too sweet nor bitter? Almon Marina's Chocolate Cake is quite thick and yet soo blissfully good.  





Roast Chicken w/ 1 siding (P175) as my previous post with Cafe France's roasted chicken, Almon Marina's version would probably be the main competitor. It's tender, soft, savory, and delicious. The vegetable siding gives a edge on the viand.


I always wonder how A.M. able to put stuffing to the porkchop. The stuffed porkchop have that nice stuffing that I'm sure one ingredient is apple. I can tell that this is probably no easy ready-to do dish. The pork is not overcooked, it's soft, moist inside. It's a shame that it's a little dry though but nonetheless it's one pork goodness. (P175)

My dad always craves for sweets especially if we talk about a very popular local dessert. He's diabetic but he does really have a sweet tooth. It's easy to manipulate him if me and my other say the magic word "Icebergs" =)


Super Halo-Halo (P95) Heaven in a cup. Leche Flan, Ube (sweet purple yam), Sweet Beans, Jelly, Nata de Coco, Sweet Corn, and so much more. Top with sweet milk then 2 scoop of ice cream and snow flakes. At the bottom is crushed ice, mix all together. 


Banana Split (P145) Typical Banana Split. =)


G/F SM Megamall
Bldg. A 634-1297 / 633-6865
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment