Will you join us?

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dinner at TWG

Last 2011 when I went to singapore for a vacation, I notice that this restaurant is everywhere like starbucks. I came to know TWG when I happen to eat at La Creperie and ordered the Caramel Tea.

TWG offers luxury tea and very yummy pastries that make your heart melt. 

Me and my friend agreed to meat around 6:30pm to chat and cope up with everything. Me and my friend is amazed how they are able to present the food so nice and appetizing. 



Chocolate Tea (P195) I didn't notice the chocolate taste of the tea but  it's good. 1 tea cup is good for 2 but sharing is quite not ideally because it's bitin


The tea cup is thin so you can really taste the tea.


Saddle of lamb seasoned with cumin, oregano and rosemary accompanied by a ratatouille drizzled with a rich brown sauce infused with Silver Moon Tea (P750) Since Foie Gras is not available, I ordered the lamb instead. I asked the waiter for a medium-done lamb 





The lamb is tender, savory, and well cooked. I love the yummy taste of the lamb and the delectable sauce of the lamb. I love how tender the lamb and the crunchy topping which give the dish great texture. 


Beef Ragout Lasagna (P400-P450) The lasgana is so so good! It's cooked Al Dente. The sauce is very smooth and delicious. My friend is so happy with her dish and she could not stop thinking about the lasagna until now. The pasta is firm, the meat is soft and juicy. 


Bread



My friend  ordered the caramel tea which by the way is one of their best selling tea. 


Pastries!! we went gaga over the macarons.


Classy ambiance


Me and my Friend


Canele. It was soft and quite sticky but not sweet. =)


Financiers with matcha. I could not believe how good these were. It was soft madeleine like pastries which i find sinfully delectable. Normally, I don't like green tea with food but this I can eat everyday.


TWG Tea Macarons. The dark ones are Earl Grey & Chocolate, The lighter brown are the Napoleon Tea & Caramel, while the violet ones are the Grand Wedding Tea, Passion Fruit, and Coconut macarons. The macarons are not too sweet,not too thick not soft, it's just right.


The pastries comes with jelly and cream.


TWG is really a nice place to have tea and talk with friends. While the food is great I find it quite expensive for its quantity. Quality wise it's good but I still have to try their afternoon tea. I love tea, I even dream of visiting places like Sri Lank and  India.


TWG Branches

Rockwell
Resort's World
Greenbelt 5
EDSA Shangri-la mall

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment