Will you join us?

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lunch at Beijing Day 3

After the tour at the great wall our group headed for lunch (I fell asleep during the trip because I was so tired from climbing the steep steps of the wall). I was very impressed with our lunch that day because there were a lot of appetizing dishes that was served. 


Appetizers (Nuts, Sausage, bean sprouts, noodles, and vegetable)


Dumplings. It was disappointing and unappetizing, I was expecting it would be memorable and very tasty.


Fried Rice. It was okay not really memorable =)


Vegetable. I didn't taste this.


I don't recall if this is beef or pork but it was definitely yummy! It was a little sweet and little salty.





Small pork strips. Spicy, sweet and very savory very yummy! I like that it's a combination of meat and vegetable which the spiciness complements the overall dish. 


Not worth mentioning.


Tofu. Sweet, soft, and very yummy.


Beef strips. This dish could have been perfect if it weren't for the excessive oil. I like the oyster sauce taste of the beef together with the onions.


Fish.


Vegetable with pork strips.


Bean Sprouts


Crispy Chicken with crispy (potatoes?) The chicken was fine, the crispy strips were really nice but I don't really know what it is. I didn't ask the waitress since they barely speak english.


Mix Vegetables. =)


I have no idea.


Scrambled Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment