Will you join us?

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lunch at Beijing Day 2

After the tour at the Forbidden City, we headed for lunch and unfortunately the food was not good. Chinese food is basically oily compare to other cuisine. After the lunch I was still hungry.



Sauteed bokchoi. Oily and tasteless.


This was the only dish that has taste. Beaded Fish with a hint of salty flavor.


I don't know what is this but I know this are carrots. I didn't eat this since I'm not a fan of carrots especially if it sauteed like this.





Meatball soup. This this is okay, not really bad but not good to eat either I just ate the meatballs. by the way, the rice was the only good thing to eat.


Tomatoes and Eggs. Edible enough.



Pork, green mangoes (I think), and Cloud Ear Fungus. I didn't eat this dish since it has that funky taste that I don't like and it's too oily and bland. I just ate the cloud ear fungus.



It was a sad meal after tiring walk at the forbidden city, I was looking forward for lunch since the breakfast at the hotel was not that good at that morning and I just bought a hotdog and coke after lunch. I was expecting like the first day dinner (Dinner Day 1 Beijing) when we arrive at beijing but I guess not this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment