Will you join us?

Friday, June 21, 2013

Birthday Lunch at Yabu, House of Katsu

It's my Birthday!! I woke up around 9 am and feeling great about myself! I realized how blessed I am and how I am loved by many people. I went to the dentist (my cousin is a dentist) to have my teeth cleaned and do some sot of fixing. 

After the dentist, I went straight to SM Megamall to eat lunch at YABU. It's my second time at yabu and their food never fails to satisfy one's craving!


Seafood Set (P545): Salmon, Black Tiger Prawn, Oyster, and Crab. Everything is such a bliss! everything is so yummy! Cabbage was a delight! Rice was white as snow! I ended up asking for 4 service of rice and 3 service of cabbage. =)


Yummy!!


Choco Lava. (P155) So chocolate-y and so yummy! sweet ending! :)


Aftermath. 

2/F Atrium, SM Megamall
Mandaluyong City
631-1192

After Yabu, I went to church to attend Mass and I felt the love of all the people around me, my friends, family, colleague, and especially God. I realized how lucky and blessed I am. 

As I grew older I become wiser, responsible, and priorities are changing. It's such a nice day to celebrate alone (not to emote) to realize things, and to know yourself better. Of course, a small dinner gathering after with my family!

Happy 23rd Birthday to me!! :)



2 comments: