Will you join us?

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lunch at H.K. Choi by Choi Garden

2nd time around and H.K. Choi never fails to satisfy my craving for good and oriental chinese dish. 

I was quite bothered since it is such a nice restaurant but only few people dine in. They serve nice hot tea (not just any cheap tasting tea). But one thing I noticed is that they do not serve nuts anymore as complimentary appetizers. 

Besides the good looking dish, the flavor of each dish is such a turn on!  =)



Soy Chicken. The chicken is very tender and soft, also the savory sauce of the chicken made this dish extra special which adding to the flavor. It's a savory dish that does not need anymore sauce.


Mapo Tofu. I have to commend the mapo tofu for it's okay quality, the tofu was soft and quite tasty but I've tasted better mapo tofu somewhere else.


Shrimp Dumpling. I don't know if this is "hakaw" but i believe so it is. Since i was raving about the Hakaw of Hap Chan, You also have to try this shrimp dumplings. It's tasty and quite bigger than any other chinese restaurant. I always order hakaw to every chinese restaurant I dine and apparently so far no restaurant have made an awful hakaw.






Yang Chow fried rice. It's yummy compared to other chinese restaurant like north park or super bowl. This Yang Chow is very yumy not oily, and very tasty.


A dish which my father ordered in which i was having a hard time eating this dish. ugh. I hate dish that have chayotes and artificial squid balls. It's not yummy at all. 


Overall, H.K. Choi is a nice place to eat if your not worrying about your budget but their price is not that expensive nor cheap. But I tell you you'll have a happy tummy upon dining here. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment