Will you join us?

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fruits in Ice Cream

Who Doesn't like eating Ice Cream on a hot sunny day? of course none! It's so refreshing and so sweet to eat Ice Cream especially when your walking on a powdery white sand beach shore of boracay. 

Anyways, Fruits in Ice Cream is a known brand in the Philippines it has many stalls in various malls especially sophisticated ones. FIC for short sells premium creamy and flavorful Ice Creams and they also offer Yogurt based Ice Creams. So yummy!



I see mochi!!! =)



Chocolate. So chocolatey, If it weren't for my diet and my throat, I'll go for another round of this.






Mango. Philippine Mango is known worldwide for it's sweetness, Imagine PH Mango into a quality Ice Cream? FIC can do that.


Line it Up!


Choco Mint. Perfect for Christmas Season!



Strawberry that is soooooo creamy.



FIC is such a winner! I crave for more of their flavors!



No comments:

Post a Comment