Will you join us?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Anti-Cyber Crime Law: Cyber Martial Law RA 10175

I've been passive with regards to political issues of the country, I couldn't care less about political issues here in the Philippines.

This country, rich in history, culture, food, art, etc. and yet repeatedly abused by scrupulous people!

I will not be passive anymore for the sake of every Filipinos Freedom!


Apparently, you can be charged with libel and be put to jail up to 12 years and a fine of 1 million pesos just for "Re-Tweeting" / "Like" / "Share".

Also, they can access your skype acount for evidences w/o warrant.

Your comment can be blocked.

Your denied of due process.


Several Government Agencies was hacked in support of the Anti-Cyber Crime Law.






I will not be silenced. I will fight whatever I can for my freedom, and freedom of all Filipino citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment