Will you join us?

Friday, October 12, 2012

Dinner at Cyma

Even before i published my blog, I usually eat here at cyma. I'm not so sure if they offer real authentic greek food, but i think more or less they do (well, based on the price of their food, i think it is). Cyma never disappoint to satisfy my cravings especially if i am in a mood to eat fresh salad and lamb chops.

It's my cousin's Bday, and she wants to eat greek food so i bring her to this restaurant. 



The resto was jampacked when we arrive at 8pm. we waited until 8:20pm to be seated.


Eastwood citywalk


Menu







Opa!!


Flaming Cheese (Cyma Original), the cheese was so good, it was hot and very tasty, the texture was so smooth and the butter melts in you mouth. 


Plain Garlic Bread


Cyma Chopped Salad. never fails to satisfy one's craving for fresh salad. This salad is bursting with flavors, the freshness of the leaves, tomatoes, blue cheese, arugula, walnuts, greek vinaigrette, etc. just melts in my mouth, I could eat this everyday. This is good especially if your on a diet.



Lamb Chops. The meat is so soft and so tender, there's no bad odor, the lamb chops are just so darn good, I ended up eating it all. The rice is just extraordinary, I mean out of this world! it's crazy delicious.


Meatless Moussaka. very cheesy. lasagna-ish type of vegetarian dish. I love this eggplant dish. :) 


Chicken and Seafood Yiovetsi. Blockbuster, It's like a paella but very different in taste, texture, and rice. This is a must try dish. This goes so good with lamb chops.


Baby Clams Angel Hair Pasta. I really don't like angel hair pastas that aren't red sauce and have clams as toppings. It could be interesting if it's red sauce. I only ate a little since m tongue is not happy with this dish. 


Happy Birthday Cuz! Cake is Tiramisu from Mary Grace. The cake was so chocolatey and so moist! I wish I could eat more but since I'm in a strict diet and could not afford to gain the weights that i have lost over the past week, so my eyes are burning when i see this cake.



What's good after dinner? Gong Cha's Wintermelon Milk Tea. it's heavenly you have to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment