Will you join us?

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lunch at Poco Deli

If you want a spanish-italian like ambiance, comfort food, sausages, cheese, cakes, bacon rice, and fine wine, then Poco Deli is your place. 

It's a small restaurant located at Barangay Kapitolyo Pasig, along ramen cool and charlie's burger. I always come here to relax and have a glass of wine. It's very cozy, food is amazing and very near at my house.

I just wish their restaurant would expand to accommodate more guest because during peak hours, the deli could get crowded.



Menu


Simonsig (South African Wine) I'm telling you, this wine is so good I almost drank the whole thing fast.





Sausage and Cheese platter, I always order this dish every time i go dine at poco deli. It's a good match with red wine. I love the variety of the sausage, the toasted bread, and the cheese topped with olives. knockout dish, I think It's their best seller.


Quattro Formaggi Pizza. I was hesitant in ordering their pizza for no reason at all, don't bother to ask why because I don't know also. Apparently, every time i dine here a lot of people order this pizza, and i ordered away to try them for myself. I love the taste of the cheese (very very moist and quite sticky), the savory of the sausage toppings is oh so blissfully delightful. The freshness of the pizza bread is hot and so yummy.


Chocolate Cake is oozing with moist and chocolate. It's heaven in every bite, I was eating the cake little by little since I don't want to finish the cake fast. It was sad since the white chocolate mountain cake was not yet ready to be served, it was soo good also, maybe next visit it's available.


Carrot Cake, I told you at the beginning that their cakes are delicious, well then if you want a nice carrot cake and cinnamon flavor at the same time, then order their carrot cake. It's sinfully delicious.



This Sandwich is so so flavorful and savory, the tenderness and flavorful taste of the beef that goes together with the bagel bread is just mouthwatering.


This Sandwich is the mother of all BLT, only it's not bacon but cold cuts. I'm still craving for this baby.


If you want variety and relaxation, head to this deli and be stuck with it's perfect food and ambiance. Maybe if you dine here, you'll get to see me just approach me and I'll tell you what places you can eat. 

I Highly recommend this restaurant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment