Will you join us?

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lunch at CNT Lechon

As soon as we touched down Cebu City, we and our friends went straight to the very famous CNT lechon for lunch. It was right timing since the weather was a bit cool and a little cloudy, a very good weather to relax and eat. 

Lechon (Roast Pig) is dish that was introduced by the spaniards during colonization period, since then it has become an epitome of feasts and social status.


It's hard to get the very good part since a lot of people make reservation  and often times they buy huge amount of kilos.





The meat was so so so yummy and juicy, the taste melts in my mouth, the meat was so tender and very flavorful and savory. Although the skin was not crsipy at all, but it's still good to eat. CNT Lechon is so mouthwatering, I hope they have an outlet here in Manila.


The Lechon was so good that after lunch, i craved for some more. I was also controlling my appetite since it's a little bit salty and it's high in cholesterol. Fortunately, i brought with me my medicine, and drank a lot of coconut juice for my kidneys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment