Will you join us?

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lunch at Le Ching Tea House

If your looking for the best noodle soup in town Le Ching Tea House is your destination. They are known for their Beef Wanton Noodle Soup and Siopao. 

I've grown up eating at this restaurant, I've seen it renovate and change crew members. I still have that upbeat feeling every time I eat at Le Ching. 


Stewed Beef Wanton Noodle. Same great taste as with Beef Wanton Noodle Soup but the soup is in different bowl.





Beef Wanton Noodle Soup (The best seller). You can never go wrong with this dish, It's refreshing, so so tasty, and very very invigorating. I love the combination of taste of the meat and the wanton that boils together with the thin noodles and the vegetables (is it me or the vegetables taste like mint? dunno). This is so good especially if the weather is cold. The meat is sooo tasty and sooo tender, it's so savory. The wanton is so meaty and have little shrimp inside. Basically, Le Ching is very consistent with their food serving and quality they are tried and tested.


Hakaw. It was nice but the most delicious hakaw (shrimp dumplings) I've tasted was the hakaw from Hap Chan Tea House, It was just magical and bursting with flavors. 


Beancurd Roll. It was big and meaty, I don't like the taste of sweet dumplings so I didn't eat many of this, but  for people who loves big-meaty sweet like dumpling wrap in semi crispy wanton wrapper, then Beancurd roll is your dish.


Spareribs Rice. The rice was not so good, It was not sticky at all and not fragrant at all, it was a little unappetizing. I like rice that is a little sticky and very fragrant. 


Chicken Feet. L-O-V-E defines their chicken feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment