Will you join us?

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lunch at Cibo

Ever wonder why sometimes you get so excited for a thing and suddenly when it's in front of you all the excitement disappear?

In this case, It's Cibo.

I may not eat at expensive restaurants all the time but I certainly know what good and authentic food is. I grew up dining out all the time (that only proves my weight haha) but I tell you, food is something that is a blessing and a connection. 

You get excited because you feel something great and good will happen just like when harry potter defeated lord valdemort or when anakin skywalker is darth vader or when darth vader in his deathbed confesses to luke skywalker that he is his father yada yada.


Sorry I wasn't able to get the names of the dishes but you'll figure it out when you dine at cibo they have pictures.



Pesto with mushroom. Pasta was hard, it's like chewing a gum in which I didn't able to taste the full flavor although the texture is good, and the pesto sauce is generous, I had a hard time finishing this dish. This one costs around P270.





Pollo Arrosto Limone (P340-360) Looks great and appetizing





Shrimp Penne (roughly P270-350) as mentioned with the pesto above, the penne are rather tough to eat but the sauce and the shrimps are nice.


Tagliata di Maiale Aglio Rosmarino (roughly P270-350) This one is good but as I recall (while chewing this meat) there are restaurants that offers same dish (taste and quality like) but it's nice.\



There are 2 more dish which I haven't photographed but it's okay... lost in interest maybe?


too bad I wasn't able to get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... 

Maybe cibo is too over rated? 

perhaps.

Or I just didn't get the satisfaction I want given it's price.

maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment