Will you join us?

Friday, May 18, 2012

Starbucks, connecting people.

It's Friday! 

I'm not a fan of starbucks but basically 2 things i like about them: White Chocolate Mocha (Hot) and the Turkey Bacon & White Cheddar Classic Breakfast Sandwich.

From Starbucks Web:

Reduced-fat turkey bacon with cage-free egg white and white Cheddar cheese on an English muffin.

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (137 g)
Calories 320Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g11%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg7%
Sodium 700mg31%
Total Carbohydrate 43g15%
Dietary Fiber 3g12%
Sugars 6g
Protein 18g
Vitamin A
4%
Vitamin C
0%
Calcium
30%
Iron
15%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


My Breakfast Meal!





To be honest, I had 2 of this sandwich today since it's been a while since I ate one.
Very Very thick! I still love it! The White Cheese was fantastic. it's not sweet, salty nor sour. the bread was freshly baked ( i love it when they serve their bread hot) the bacon was a little down (less flavor). the turkey was good although it taste a little bit like ham, but it made my morning happy and energized! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment