Will you join us?

Saturday, May 12, 2012

PAL Inflight Meal BKK - MNL

11:35pm trip back to manila (i was excited to go back because i miss my bed, i miss free wifi - in bangkok, there are no free wifi especially in malls)

Menu:

1) Beef Stew
2) Chicken Afritada


I was hungry that night because i wasn't able to take a heavy dinner due to the heat of the city (BKK is a whopping 39 degrees, Manila is only 33) 

My Meal was so sad compared to my MNL-BKK trip, I only had a chicken meat that is as big as a regular spoon. But my parents gave me their food because they ate prior to going to the airport (they ordered beef stew) The taste was ok nothing special, but it was more than enough rather than you but in some other restaurants. I was happy that the bread bun was there again! the  chicken was soft and the rice was a little bit hard but it was snow white (by the way, rice was more than the meat). the vegetables was too soft, i find it hard to eat. 
The Beef stew was great! soft, very very savory and easy to eat.
The appetizer was good! Tuna with winged beam wrapped in fresh lettuce.
then a coconut jelly yum!!


I thought the dessert was the coco jelly but again another surprise thai magnolia chocolate bits ice cream!! YUM!


again, solid as a rock. hahaha


Inflight move: Big Miracle 


No comments:

Post a Comment