Will you join us?

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Me and Alcohol.

I never liked beer. never.

i prefer cocktail drink over the taste of beer. 

my alcohol intake is not really that exaggerated (for hard drinks). 

although i may be a little over when it comes to drinking wine. or cocktail at lunchtime @ makati. i don't want to be alcoholic and be like a celebrity that falls into alcoholism. but what i like about myself is that, i can control what i drink. :)

My Top favorite to drink:

1) Red Wine
2) Martini-Vodka (Chocolate / Coco-Lychee)
3) Irish Cream
4) Margarita
5) Bombay Sapphire's Gin

donations of red / white wine is highly appreciated.

Thanks!


Jack Daniels, Bacardi Apple, Jose Cuervom Fridays Mudslide, Patron (coffee), Absolut Vodka (Mango)


The Bar Vodka (Strawberry), Canterbury Cream (Chocolate) , Jose Curevo, Mojitos, Malibu, Sauza Gold, Merry's Irish Strawberry Cream



Tequila Shots


My Fave: Red Wine


Red Wine w/ coke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment